Are you ready to put some spark into your networking this summer?
The Red Hot Summer Series ~ Networking Workshops
Why do you need to improve your networking skills?
Your network is the foundation for your success – in business and in life. No one succeeds alone. When you know how to build strategic long-term relationships, you can access whatever and whoever you need.
- Keeping your head down and hiding in your office won’t get you promoted
- A stale intro and a boring elevator pitch won’t help you meet VIPs
- Submitting endless resumes and cold cover letters online won’t land you a new job
Learn how to network, the Fireball way! You’ll be surrounded by smart, supportive, wonderful people who will help you succeed in whatever you do.
Workshop Dates: Monday July 17th and Monday August 7th
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Location: Fireball Network, 205 East 42nd street, New York, NY
$55.00 per workshop • $99.00 for both workshops
* Registration closes at 10 am the day of each workshop. No walk-ins allowed.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Design your unique professional brand
- Build a powerful network
- Achieve a fulfilling and rewarding career / business / life !
- Access your ideal clients, referral sources, strategic alliances, and job leads – using warm introductions and recommendations
- Develop an efficient networking plan to manage your time, energy, and contacts
- Work a room like a Fireball, and make meaningful connections instead of just collecting cards
- Start, manage and end conversations with confidence and ease
- Follow up with the people you meet to achieve measurable business opportunities
- Choose the right networking events and activities to fit your goals, personality, and schedule
- Learn the basics and best practices of using LinkedIn for professional networking
- Establish your unique brand, and stand out from your competitors, or from other job candidates
- Be remembered, recognized, respected, and referred for your talents, skills, and personality
- Use simple storytelling techniques to talk about yourself, engage people, and follow up
- Write a compelling professional bio and LinkedIn profile
- Develop substantive newsletters, email blasts, and expert articles
- Create emails that people open, and reply to
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for professional service providers in all B2B industries. This workshop will work for you whether your goal is to land a new job, find new clients, build your professional brand, or meet new people to discover all the wonderful opportunities that come from networking.
Directors, managers, executives, entrepreneurs, emerging leaders, young professionals, and association leaders will benefit equally from this program.
The program is capped at 10 participants, to give you individual attention and guidance. Each participant will write, network, present, and interact throughout the program.
Chief Networking Officer, Fireball Network
Deena’s favorite expression is “I know someone you should meet. Let me introduce you!”
Deena is a dynamic trainer, speaker and coach. With a career that spans theatre, health care, social work, marketing, business coaching and consulting, Deena understands the unique needs and goals of each participant.
Deena is an absolute force of positive energy! Her creative approach to growing my special events business helped me immeasurably. I gained increased confidence to speak about my services in front of any audience, and honed my message and marketing materials.
– Kala Maxym, Founder & CEO, Five Senses Tastings