Fireball Network Blog

5 People You’ll Meet While Networking

“You never know how the next person you meet might change your life.” ~ Fireball Deena I meet 95% of my clients, collaborators, friends and life-changing fireballs at networking events. I meet the remaining 5% in other business situations, in dance class, and by...

read more

Should you bring your business cards to the beach?!

Should you bring your business cards to the beach?! The Answer is YES. You should always be prepared for opportunities to connect with new people. Here's a few fun ideas to help you combine business with pleasure. Store a dozen cards in a waterproof / sandproof baggie...

read more

Editing.

Editing: What to keep and what to get rid of.   Editing…   You can edit an article. You can edit your wardrobe. You can edit your speech. You can edit your business network, You can edit the circle of people in your life.   What do you need to edit in...

read more

The Worst Networking Mistakes & How to Avoid Them

The Worst Networking Mistakes & How to Avoid Them Even the smartest people can make critical mistakes. We don't always realize what we’re doing wrong. Here are some of the worst networking mistakes - that too many people make - along with smart solutions to help...

read more

The #1 Way to Build Business

  The #1 way to build business  - throughout the year  - is both simple and powerful: Connect with Your Network. Get together in person. Meet over coffee, tea or spiced cider. Yummy. Have a good old fashioned phone call. Use the power of the human voice. Send a...

read more

How to Network with Heart

  Do you want to network with heart? Of course you do. That's why we're sharing these heartwarming stories, inspiring anecdotes and valuable advice. These resources will help you develop your friendships, your business relationships, your network and your...

read more

5 Hot Tips for Business Development

Use these hot tips to spark your network and ignite your business. Set Your Goals Know your goals: Why do you need to network? What do you want to accomplish? Your goals may change depending on the event you are attending or on your particular business needs. For...

read more