Networking doesn’t just happen randomly. You need to be strategic and scheduled. Here’s how:
- Create a calendar of networking events and meetings at least 1-2 weeks in advance.
- Identify your priority targets.
- Get warm introductions instead of cold-calling or cold-emailing.
- Do your research on the people and companies you want to meet.
- Prepare relevant talking points based on your research.
- Develop a short powerful pitch. Practice it. Improve it. Practice again.
- Hire a Fireball to help you build your confidence, deliver your pitch and work the room. (Book your free consult here!)
[bctt tweet=”Networking doesn’t just happen randomly. You need to be strategic and scheduled.” username=”@fireballnetwork”]
Wasn’t that fast, fun and efficient?!
Now get out of from behind your desk and get connected!