A Shot of Fireball: 7 Quick Tips to Help You Network Better!
Networking doesn’t just happen randomly. You need to be strategic and scheduled. Here’s how:
- Create a calendar of networking events and meetings at least 1-2 weeks in advance.
- Identify your priority targets.
- Get warm introductions instead of cold-calling or cold-emailing.
- Do your research on the people and companies you want to meet.
- Prepare relevant talking points based on your research.
- Develop a short powerful pitch. Practice it. Improve it. Practice again.
- Hire a Fireball to help you build your confidence, deliver your pitch and work the room. (Book your free consult here!)
Wasn’t that fast, fun and efficient?!
Now get out of from behind your desk and get connected!